Lâte Nights Lâte Nights

Cool!

You play as good guitar as I do!=P Great job, but the chords at the beginning, I dunno, one of them didn't seem to fit, but still great job.

4/5
9/10

Adolf781 responds:

Thanks i like feedback helps me improve my work

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

Best So Far

I like how you "switched" (no pun intended) between fast and slow music! it was the best out of all 3 koodos to you all!

Evil-Dog responds:

Cool man, glad you liked the variations!

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

*T.T*

I cried it was so good niCE!!!

Facing the music Facing the music

Amazing!

I really like this, kept my attention the whole time, and had a great rhthym throughout the whole time! I really like your work, keep it up!!! Could you give me pointers on my work? It would be great!

Peace,
Abbrak

dustin2006 responds:

thank you abbrak! i appreciate the review. this was a really fun song for me to compose, as it allowed me to use my imagination to its fullest of extent.

i'll be sure to check out your stuff soon.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor ParagonX9 - Chaoz Survivor

DUDE!!!

Awesome!!! ILTHIS!!! what software do you use?...you are one of my idols in this genre...please share some wisdom!!!

The Heavens Cry The Heavens Cry

A-FRICKEN-MAZING!!!

This is so beautiful, your aim was right on the mark.......but it made me have to go to the bathroom halfway through...Anyways, I like all youir music it's really good but I like this one best, it soothes me and it's just amazing!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!

SkippyFox responds:

Haha sowwy for the bathroom "effect" that happened to you. ^^' Yay thanks for great review i try to make the best of me to make calm and soothing music ^-^'

Crunk Dat Crunk Dat

YEAH

U gotta lot uf listens man....lol I'm jealous...I wish I thought of this before becuz this is AWESOME!

Club Beat (Demo) Club Beat (Demo)

Hey!

This is really good with the vocals...unlike Breakbeat Xplosion but try to tone down the Bubblebass( I think thats it) your Giant bass and turn the volume down on it:P

BreakBeat Xplosion BreakBeat Xplosion

This is JESUS...sorta...

Same as Hobbs1100 and a little advice....cut out all of the crap ton of vocals or change some of them because it is really repetitive....other than that GO JESUS SONG MAKER!

Stadium Wave Stadium Wave

WOW

....not the best in the world but it is what ive been wanting to hear in sooo long:P